Compliance Report

If you have any questions or would like information regarding your privacy rights, you may contact our Compliance Officer at 717-664-6211. If you believe your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with Pleasant View or with the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services. To file a complaint with Pleasant View, please address your complaint to:

Pleasant View Retirement Community
Privacy and Compliance Officer
544 North Penryn Road
Manheim, PA 17545

You may file a complaint by calling 717-664-6211 or by e-mail.

For a full description of  how your protected health information (PHI) may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information, read our Privacy Notice.

You will not be penalized for filing a complaint.